Changing In Xero Plan: Xero Support Team
Changing pricing plan affects the features that you use in Xero for your organization. A user who is the subscriber for your organization can change the pricing plan at any time. However, to change to a smaller plan it is necessary to be in the same plan for 30 days.
The pricing scheme rates are different for Starter, Standard and the Premium one. However, a user can have a trial period of them for 30 days. After completing of 30 days paid version can be used by the person.
If you choose Starter pricing scheme, then it has some following limitations:
- 5 verified sales bills and 5 verified bills each calendar month.
- After 5 sales invoices, any extra invoice will save as drafts.
- Pay run invoices count towards the transaction limits.
- No access is allowed to cash coding with bank reconciliation.
To change the rate scheme, follow the given instructions:
- Open Xero software online or offline and navigate to the Settings menu.
- From the settings menu, select Subscription option.
- Now, go to Manage Subscription button and from the Options menu, click change Pricing plan.
- Select the plan you wish to change to and then click Continue button.
- Verify that the filled details of billing contact and payment are correct, select Confirm button.
If, in case you choose to downgrade the rate scheme then please note that multi-currency will no longer be available. Also, any foreign currency bank accounts you have will be archived.
However, the user can still access the information entered in Xero before changing the plan. For more details or to clear any doubt about this software, connect with our helpline. We have experts who can solve technical glitches occurred in this software. Dial a toll-free Xero Support Helpline Number 61-283173394 to eliminate all issues related to this software. Our team consists of qualified professionals who can aid customers properly.
- Changing In Xero Plan
- Change Your Xero Plan